This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Mini Snap Pouches
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
" What to do with the scrap fabrics, not quilting but spent your small fabric pieces? Or there is lots of fat quarters , these mini snap pouches are great for use. Small, easy sewing projects for gifts and very fast to make them. I just finished in an afternoon 10 of them to use for the Halloween party. Next, mini pouches for Christmas small gifts. For party bag also great ideas, put small gifts inside them and give as party bags. Size 10cmx12cm/ 4"x 5""
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
- scrap fabrics
- snap and fastener
Read NextHalf Hour Circle Stitch Clutch
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Sew Plastic Bag Holder
- Simple Ornate Celestial Quilt Pattern
- Denim Halloween Hanging Pockets
- Diy Simple Scrunchy - A Simple Sewing Project
- Favorite Fast Four Patch Quilt Pattern For Beginners
- How To Sew Fabric Bows
- Free Pumpkin Sewing Pattern
- How To Make A Quilt From Start To Finish 8 Easy Steps
- Witch Hat Halloween Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- September 2023 Mystery Sew Along
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners