This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Small Zipper Pouch Tutorial
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Learn how to sew with this small zipper pouch tutorial! This small zipper pouch can hold tiny essentials and clip onto a bag or keys! I love having tiny pouches to keep me organized. Sometimes I bring small essentials with me, and I worry about them falling out of my pocket. This small zipper pouch tutorial creates the perfect solution, and I love that I can clip it to my keys. I have started putting my chapstick and earbuds clipped to my keys to bring with me wherever I go. I’m even going to make one for my kids to carry an extra mask with them to school so that they always have an extra just in case."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Read NextPatchwork Vintage Coin Purse Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Foxy Gnomes Quilt And Pillow Patterns
- Simple Dolman Top Tutorial
- Free Barbie Top Pattern For Beginners
- Rainbow Sewing: 32 Colorful Projects to Sew
- Charming Pastel Half Square Mini Quilt Pattern
- Diy Farmer's Market Tote
- Temperature Quilt
- 3 Way Bag
- Sunglasses Case Sewing Pattern
- Free Tiered Dress Sewing Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners