This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"I can not download th eproject...link is not working...please check"
"I have downloaded the Trevor Pyjama pattern but am unable to just print one size but I cannot turn off the layers of unwangted sizes"
One Yard Yarn Bag
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
Put together this easy sewing project with only one yard of fabric in less than an hour! Follow the sewing tutorial to learn how to sew a bag. This One Yard Yarn Bag is super cute and can hold a lot of your favorite crafting supplies, like yarn, crochet hooks, and knitting needles. It makes a great gift for Grandma or the dedicated crocheter or knitter in your life. You could also use this DIY bag pattern as a customizable diaper bag. It's so simple that you'll want to make more than one.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
Read NextFree Curved Top Zipper Pouch Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
AFC Editor Annalis a
May 06, 2016
I love that this bag shows off your love of crafting. It definitely looks large enough to carry around all your essentials!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Plastic Bag Dispensers
Stop shoving all those plastic bags into the cupboard or under the sink! These Plastic Bag Dispensers will solve all your storage… Continue reading: "Plastic Bag Dispensers"
- Free Curved Top Zipper Pouch Pattern
- Twenty Minute Tote
- 5 Minute Free Bag Pattern
- 11 Crossbody Bag Sewing Patterns
- Anti Pickpocket Bag Pattern
- Baker Street Bag Pattern
- Sweatshirt Market Tote Bag Pattern
- Patchwork Vintage Coin Purse Pattern
- Polka Dot DIY Zipper Pouch
- Sweet Summery Quilted Tote Bag Pattern
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Ruffled Diaper Cover Pattern
- Girl's Vintage Pinafore Pattern
- Free Tiered Dress Pattern For Girls
- How To Add Pockets To A Skirt Or Dress
- Loose Ends
- How to Use a PDF Sewing Pattern
- 27 Free Kids Apron Patterns
- How to Sew a Simple Coaster
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Refashion a T-Shirt That is Too Small
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners