Zip Top Messenger Bag
By: Becky Skuse for thesewingdirectory.co.uk
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Learn how to make a bag that's super practical with this Zip Top Messenger Bag sewing tutorial. It's made out of durable canvas that you can weather-proof and the zipper will keep your items dry within it. This DIY messenger bag can be worn on one shoulder or worn across the body if it's heavy. A free sewing pattern like this will be popular with both women and men because of its basic shape and size. It's ideal for students who are on the go all the time or traveling business people as a carry on for flights.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pillowcase Tote Bag Tutorial
- Elegant Bell Sleeve Top Refashion
- Upcycled Denim Bracelet
- Stuffed Easter Bunny Sewing Tutorial
- Easy DIY Pillowcase Tutorial
- Kitty Rice Heating Pack Pattern
- Crinkly Bunny Lovey Tutorial
- Felt Award Show Photo Props
- Making Bag Handles from Twisted Fabric Scraps
- Words to Live By Block of the Month - Patience