How to Fix Stretched Ribbing
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"A quick fix to easily mend stretched ribbing on sleeves."
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you are looking for a great homemade gift idea, this homemade slipper pattern will do the trick. Easily created from an old pair of… Continue reading: "How to Make Slippers From Jeans"
- Wrap-around Towel
- 10 Best Sewing YouTube Channels
- How to Use a Sewing Machine: Getting Comfortable
- How to Read a Sewing Pattern
- Sewing Room Organization: Your Complete Guide
- Sewing Machine Paper Practice Sheets
- How to Sew with a Sewing Machine
- How to Make a DIY Weighted Blanket for Anxiety
- How to Stop Fraying
- How to Sharpen Sewing Scissors
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Insulated Baby Bottle Cover Free Sewing Pattern
- Easy Summer Tunic Free Pattern
- Balloon Sleeve Puffy Top Sewing Tutorial
- Free Upcycled Baby Shoes Pattern
- Diy Reusable Makeup Remover Pads
- Diy Travel Toothbrush Roll Bag
- Free Popsicle Holder Sewing Pattern
- Beach Towel Bag Sewing Tutorial
- Make A Cat Hammock In 30 Minutes
- To The Nines! ~ A Pretty Block Of The Week Quilt
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners