How to Sew English Paper Pieced Hexagons Together
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"After basting your hexagons, it's time to hand sew them together. Using tiny stitches that you'll hardly see, your hexies will soon form a project."
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Lettering Sewing Practice Sheets
- 10 Best Sewing YouTube Channels
- Hand Quilted Cotton Gauze Baby Blanket
- Scribbly Stitching Tutorial
- What is Topstitching?
- How to Grade Plus-Size Patterns
- Sewing Machine Paper Practice Sheets
- Difference Between Textile and Fabric
- How to Resize a Bra
- What is a Mug Rug? Guide
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Sew a Quilted Coat
- Diy Spider Web Mantle Scarf
- Costume Robe Sewing Pattern
- Cute Quilted Makeup Bag
- Diy Sensory Mat Tutorial
- Diy Spider Web Pillow
- Diy Halloween Banner
- How to Make a Bag Out of a Mask
- Tote Bags To Seat Cushions
- Notebook Cover With Receipt Pocket
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners