Make Your Own Facing
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Make Your Own Facing is going to change the way you look at patterns. We all have our favorite patterns to make. When you find the right pattern, you do not want to give it up. You do not want to make the same thing over and over again either. Learn how to make your own pattern out of previous designs with this free how to draft a pattern tutorial. This expert how-to shows you the necessary steps to making simple changes to an already existing pattern.
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Sewing Machine Paper Practice Sheets
- How to Add Purse Snaps in 5 Minutes
- How to Use a Rotary Cutter and Mat
- Swivel Clip Wristlet Tutorial
- Fringe 101
- Hand Sewing Practice Sheets
- Sewing Room Organization: Your Complete Guide
- How to Sew on Sequins
- How to Make a DIY Weighted Blanket for Anxiety
- What Are Sewing Notions?
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Plaid Pumpkins Table Runner Easy Quilt Pattern
- Denim Christmas Pockets
- Free Printable – Holiday Card Collection
- How To Sew A Ruffled Collar For Babies And Kids – Sewing Tutorial
- 4-at-a-time Hst Method
- Scrappy Santa Gnomes Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- Halter Vest – Free Sewing Pattern
- How To Sew An Ipad Cover- Easy Free Pattern
- Quilted Tissue Holders
- Scrappy Quilted Christmas Ornaments
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners