Sewing Pattern Tups for Beginners
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"I am forever telling people that sewing isn’t hard – it’s not really harder to learn how to sew properly than it is how to use hot glue without burning yourself or duct tape without it becoming a tangled mess. That said, I first learned so sew decades ago and there’s stuff that people don’t know that I don’t realize they don’t know, until someone asks a specific question. Someone recently asked for tips on sewing from a pattern for the first time and I thought, well if they don’t know these, likely a lot of other folks don’t either so forthwith – MBT’s Top Ten Tips for Sewing with a Commercial Pattern."
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pretty Simple Backpack- Free Pattern
- Recessed Zippers-how To Take Away The Pain
- How Do I Sew That- Boxed Corners On A Bag
- Water Bottle Carrier Bag
- Elastic Waist Skirt Pattern
- Quick DIY Tulle Skirt
- Vintage Embroidered Pillow Pattern
- Pretty Quilt Block Pattern
- Adorable Pig Plush Pattern
- How To Sew A Scrunchie
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners