DIY One Seam Wrap Skirt
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Use this tutorial to make your own one seam wrap skirt! It’s fast and easy to sew, and there’s no flashing! This skirt is so adjustable that it can fit lots of sizes, and you can still fit in it if you’re changing sizes! It’s really quick because there is only ONE SEAM to sew, and there are no hems or edge finishes! If you lift up the overlap there’s a layer underneath so you’ll never flash anyone. Enjoy this one seam wrap skirt tutorial perfect for any size and lifestyle!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Sew Vinyl
- Riley Blake Sweet Stems Collection
- DIY Hanging Laundry Bag (Reversible!)
- How to Make Twine
- Quilted Sewing Machine Mat
- Go Green Reusable Grocery Bag
- Thick & Thirsty Cleaning Cloths
- Janome Sewist 780DC
- Embroidered Mason Jar Lid
- Bracelet Bag
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners