Peggy Carter-Inspired Upcycled Skirt
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
If you're into thrifting or just have an old skirt that's too long or too big, then you can work your own vintage magic by re-creating this Peggy Carter-Inspired Upcycled Skirt. Styled after the classic skirt shapes of the 1940s, this vintage-inspired project is the perfect excuse to hit your local thrift store. This fun upcycled idea works great with wool and is a perfect free skirt project for transitioning from fall to winter. You can complete this flirty 40s look with a secretary blouse or bring your skirt into the 21st century with a slim-fitting top. Whether you dress it up or down, this DIY skirt tutorial is the best way to show off your curves.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Looking for more skirt patterns? Then don't miss our giant list of free skirt patterns for every body shape! 46+ Free Skirt Patterns
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Create a purse that you can carry for any occasion or during any season with this Nana's Perfect Picnic Tote Pattern. This free purse… Continue reading: "Nana's Perfect Picnic Tote Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Burlap Bunny Door Hanger
- Half Square Triangles - 8 At A Time Method
- Embroidered Messenger Bag
- Diy Satin Eye Mask
- Diy Scrunchie Pattern
- Velocity Iron Series
- Crinkle Bee Baby Toy
- Diy Fabric Headband
- Sewing Knit Fabric With Just A Sewing Machine
- Pamper Your Senior Dog With A Diy Hooded Towel
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners