Scrappy Star Patchwork Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Use up all of your holly jolly scraps to learn how to make the Scrappy Star Patchwork Pattern to display in your home. This Christmas sewing pattern helps you make a star that can shine bright and beautiful in your home. Made out of just about any color and print combination, this scrappy idea is simple and rustic. You could easily use this to greet your guests on the front door, hang it from your mantle, or even make an itty bitty version for your tree.
Project Type: Make a Project
Time to complete: Under an hour
Sewn by: Either Hand or Machine
- Christmas fabrics (can be small scraps)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Ruffled Hanging Dish Towel
Cozy Little Cottage Mug Rug
Quilt as You Go Holiday Mug Rugs
Spirit of Christmas Fabric Wreath
Stars of Wonder Christmas Mug Rug
Stashbusting Origami Christmas Mug Rug
Lace Christmas Angel Craft
Mini Mittens Sewn Christmas Ornament
Flannel Wrapped Holiday Wreath
Upcycled Yuletide Mug Rugs
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners