We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
When the snow starts to fall and Christmas is on its way, you are going to want to start sipping cocoa and enjoying other warm drinks. Enjoy your warm sipping with these free mug rug patterns. These Upcycled Yuletide Mug Rugs show you how to use old clothes to make new mug rugs. Whether you decide to recreate the evergreen trees and Rudolph free applique designs provided or create your own template, these easy mug rugs are sure to add some merry cheer to your life this winter.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Upcycle A Sweater Into Warm Mittens
- How To Draft Your Own Pj Pants Pattern
- Felt Heart Garland
- Easy Cosmetics Bag Pattern
- Logs Caddy
- Heart Shaped Pot Holders
- How To Choose Fabric For Sewing Clothing
- Tips To Sew Sweater Knit
- How To Sew An Invisible Zipper In A Pillow
- Easy Wrap Dress Free Sewing Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners