Christmas Tree Pot Holder Tutorial
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"This contemporary patchwork Christmas tree block is 12.5 inches. The tutorial shows you how to piece the block and how to make it into a pot holder. You could, of course, turn it into a cushion, mini quilt or bag instead if you prefer. Or even make multiples and make a full size Christmas tree quilt instead. There are step by step photos and easy to follow instructions. You could make this with fat quarters or as a scrap busting project. The pattern was written by Jo Westfoot from The Crafty Nomad."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- 4 fat quarters of fabric
- 13.5 inch square of wadding
- 13.5 inch square of Insulbright
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Elegant Princess Dress for Girls
- DIY Upcycled T-Shirt Dress for Girls
- Drafting a Tapered Pencil Skirt
- Easy Pleated Skirt Pattern
- Designer Knockoffs: 26 DIY Anthropologie Clothes & Decor
- Easiest Cushion Cover Ever!
- Chattune Fabric Collection
- Kissy Lips Pillow
- Paper Pieced Ornament
- DIY No-Sew Ruffle Sleeve Sweatshirt
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners