This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Christmas Tree Pot Holder Tutorial
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"This contemporary patchwork Christmas tree block is 12.5 inches. The tutorial shows you how to piece the block and how to make it into a pot holder. You could, of course, turn it into a cushion, mini quilt or bag instead if you prefer. Or even make multiples and make a full size Christmas tree quilt instead. There are step by step photos and easy to follow instructions. You could make this with fat quarters or as a scrap busting project. The pattern was written by Jo Westfoot from The Crafty Nomad."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- 4 fat quarters of fabric
- 13.5 inch square of wadding
- 13.5 inch square of Insulbright
Read Next30 Minute Simple Snowman Ornament
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Have your dress your spoons, forks, and knives to the nines with this Cutlery Pockets Sewing Pattern. No matter what special occasion… Continue reading: "Cutlery Pockets Sewing Pattern"
- 30 Minute Simple Snowman Ornament
- Christmas Shapes Printable Lacing Cards
- Friendly Little Mice Sewing Pattern
- Wrapping Paper Organizer
- Color Me Christmas Stocking Pattern
- Hanging Zipper Votive Holder
- 350+ Free Christmas Sewing Patterns
- Upcycled Sweater Monogram Christmas Stocking
- 60+ Homemade Stocking Stuffers to Sew This Christmas
- Christmas Table Runner Free Sewing Pattern
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Sew Your Own Padded Fabric Bag Handles
- Diy 4th Of July Pillow
- Diy Bias Tape Tutorial
- Machine Embroidered Stamped Mini Tote Bag
- Diy Sunglasses Case
- Difference Between Textile and Fabric and Cloth
- Americana Star Placemat Quilt Pattern
- Americana Star Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- Raglan Sleeve Blouse Free Sewing Pattern
- Ruffled Zipper Tote
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners