ABC Baby Blocks
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Whether it is for a holiday or a baby shower, these ABC baby blocks make a perfect gift. The soft cuddle fleece fabric is contrasted with the shiny satin of the letter applique. Each block only takes around 20 minutes to sew, and can be completed by anyone with basic sewing skills.
– Use different textured fabrics on each side.
– Insert a bell into the foam.
– Use a layer of cellophane under the cuddle fleece for a crinkly toy.
– Insert loops of ribbon in between the seams."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Cuddle fleece
- Satin or other contrasting fabric, I used some lining fabric I had leftover from a dress
- Double sided fusible web (eg, Heat ‘n’ Bond)
- 4" foam. I bought a piece from a local upholstery store and cut it into 4" cubes with a serrated bread knife
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Oh Deer Washable Baby Bib
- Pom Pom Burp Cloths
- Toddler Bow Headband Sewing Pattern
- Picture Book Nursery Decor
- 75+ Free Baby Sewing Patterns You'll Adore
- Sky Snuggles Plush Sewing Pattern
- Ultimate Baby Bib Tutorial
- Grow-With-Me Baby Harem Pants
- 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One Free eBook
- The Bigger and Better Bib
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Sew Paintbrush Roll-up Case
- Mini Snap Pouches
- Sulky Wilderness Wonder Applique Kit
- Scrappy Stars
- Metal Frame Embroidered Bag Pattern
- Reading Glasses Case Using A Flex Frame
- Simple Sew Mug Warmer
- Diy Frankenstein Costume With A Free Pattern
- Diy Marshmello Fortnite Costume
- Diy Halloween Cape With Hood
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners