This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Binky Bib Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
You'll never lose your baby's pacifier and you'll keep the mess off your little one's clothes with the Binky Bib Pattern. This special DIY bib features a binky strap that allows you to pacify your baby and also keep track of those small pacifiers that are easily lost. The binky strap is at the bottom of the bib so if your little darling spits it out it won't fall on the floor! It's every parent's dream to not have to wash off a pacifier after it's been on the floor multiple times per day. This sewing tutorial is genius and you'll want to make one for your babies and as baby shower gifts.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextSimple Baby Dress
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 21 Free Fabric Belt Patterns
- Fake It With Fabric- How To Make An Easy Rope Bowl
- Sewing Supplies Organizer
- Cord Organizer Sewing Tutorial
- Easy Sew Plastic Bag Holder
- Simple Ornate Celestial Quilt Pattern
- Denim Halloween Hanging Pockets
- Diy Simple Scrunchy - A Simple Sewing Project
- Favorite Fast Four Patch Quilt Pattern For Beginners
- How To Sew Fabric Bows
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners