This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"I have downloaded the Trevor Pyjama pattern but am unable to just print one size but I cannot turn off the layers of unwangted sizes"
"Well it would have been helpful if it had said that in the first place! Thanks for letting us know."
Mitten Felt Ornament With Monogram
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
"Looking for a DIY Christmas ornament idea? Sew felt mitten Christmas ornaments for friends and family with my free mini mitten printable template. There’s a monogram letter on the mitten front and a heart on the mitten back, or you can decorate as you like. These cute handmade Christmas ornaments makes a cute DIY gift idea that's sure to become a family keepsake. Add a little bit of stuffing to make stuffed felt mitten ornaments or leave the top open to hold tiny treats. You could also make them into a mitten advent calendar!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
- Wool felt
- Embroidery floss in assorted colors
- Optional stuffing
Read NextScrappy Christmas Pot Holders
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The New Woman's Flapper Dress
If you want to enter a new, personal, fashion era, make The New Woman's Flapper Dress. Chic and cutting edge, you can sew an easy… Continue reading: "The New Woman's Flapper Dress"
- Scrappy Christmas Pot Holders
- Friendly Little Mice Sewing Pattern
- 20 Minute Festive Christmas Cake Frill
- Stitched Dala Horse Ornaments
- Gnome Christmas Ornaments
- Christmas Table Runner Free Sewing Pattern
- Hanging Zipper Votive Holder
- Christmas Shapes Printable Lacing Cards
- 15+ Religious Christmas Crafts
- 350+ Free Christmas Sewing Patterns
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Refashion a T-Shirt That is Too Small
- May Flowers Spring Wreath DIY
- Easy Shopping Bag
- Dresden Plate Quilt Block
- Chair Cover Sewing Pattern
- Scraptastic Face Wipes
- Easy DIY Heart Pillow (With Reverse Applique)
- Why Do Clothes Shrink in the Dryer?
- Free Curved Top Zipper Pouch Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners