We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
If you like your summer weather hot and your drink cold, you'll want this Insulated Drink Cozy. With just a few pieces of fabric, an insulating fabric, and velcro, you can make a drink cozy that will keep your iced tea or lemonade nice and cold while you take a dip in the pool. You can make a whole set of these diy koozies as a housewarming gift or even a wedding gift. Personalize these drink cozies with the names of your family members or a favorite sports team logo, just have fun with it.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- 2 pieces of fabric cut to 5 X 12
- 1 piece of Insulbright cut to 5 X 12
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Denim Fabric Key Fobs
- Finding A Grainline In Sewing
- Free Summer Dress Sewing Pattern
- How To Sew A Duvet Cover
- How To Sew On A Patch
- How To Hem: 7 Ways To Hem
- Personal Project Portfolio
- Reversible Bucket Hat - Free Sewing Pattern
- Diy Portable Gaming Case
- Sun Pillow Punch Needle Project
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners