This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Microwave Bowl Cozy
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Sew your own microwave bowl cozy with this free soup bowl cozy pattern. These diy bowl cozies are actually very simple to make. Plus, they are great gifts for friends, family and even teachers. Make sure that you use only 100% cotton materials, batting and thread. Anything that goes in the microwave needs to be cotton. Polyesters and other synthetic fibers will melt or burn in the microwave. You don't have to heat the cozy if you'd rather not. You can just heat your soup first and use the cozy more like a pot holder to keep the heat from scorching your table tops or hands. "
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Read NextDarling DIY Chair Bows
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 21 Free Fabric Belt Patterns
- Fake It With Fabric- How To Make An Easy Rope Bowl
- Sewing Supplies Organizer
- Cord Organizer Sewing Tutorial
- Easy Sew Plastic Bag Holder
- Simple Ornate Celestial Quilt Pattern
- Denim Halloween Hanging Pockets
- Diy Simple Scrunchy - A Simple Sewing Project
- Favorite Fast Four Patch Quilt Pattern For Beginners
- How To Sew Fabric Bows
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners