This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Cocktail Napkins And Coordinating Coasters
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Why start the party off with boring paper cocktail napkins and coasters when you can sew some that are cute and reusable? They are both easy to make, and a great use of scraps. The coasters use a simple piecing technique for maximum impact while remaining simple. The napkins are completed with a cheater binding technique that gives them a nice, finished look, but are also quick to make. Make a set for yourself, or as a great gift for the hostess or host!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Read NextAmazing Amish DIY Dish Towel
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Foxy Gnomes Quilt And Pillow Patterns
- Simple Dolman Top Tutorial
- Free Barbie Top Pattern For Beginners
- Rainbow Sewing: 32 Colorful Projects to Sew
- Charming Pastel Half Square Mini Quilt Pattern
- Diy Farmer's Market Tote
- Temperature Quilt
- 3 Way Bag
- Sunglasses Case Sewing Pattern
- Free Tiered Dress Sewing Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners