The Easiest Reversible Placemats Ever
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Homemade placemats are so easy and quick to make with this tutorial that shows you exactly how to go about making professional looking DIY placemats. All you need for one placemat is two pieces of 18” x 14” fabric, and one piece of fusible fleece lining. The colors and prints you can choose are endless, allowing you to range between quirky, sophisticated, fun and retro, and of course you can adjust the size of your fabric placemats to suit your plate size. We show you how, and then you can let your imagination run riot with reversible placemats for special events. DIY placemats will definitely protect your table and brighten up meal times. "
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Denim Fabric Key Fobs
- Finding A Grainline In Sewing
- Free Summer Dress Sewing Pattern
- How To Sew A Duvet Cover
- How To Sew On A Patch
- How To Hem: 7 Ways To Hem
- Personal Project Portfolio
- Reversible Bucket Hat - Free Sewing Pattern
- Diy Portable Gaming Case
- Sun Pillow Punch Needle Project
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners