2 Hour Summer Maxi Dress
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
The best thing about using free maxi skirt and dress patterns to create pieces for your summer wardrobe is that they are insanely comfy. Using 2 to 2 1/2 yards of jersey knit fabric, this gorgeous free dress pattern for sewing shows you how to create a t-shirt dress you are actually going to want to wear in under 2 hours. The 2 Hour Summer Maxi Dress combines an old tee or a t-shirt pattern you love with a very simple skirt pattern to make the comfortable and flattering dress of your dreams.
Project Type: Make a Project
Time to complete: In an evening
Sewn by: Machine
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Wallace the Whale Plush Pattern
- How to Make Hats: 34 Sewing Tutorials to Make Hats You Will Love
- What Is Fusible Interfacing Used For?
- Upcycled Hexagon Patchwork Sweater Blanket
- Snug, Toasty, and Cozy: 25+ Blanket Sewing Patterns
- 36 Ways to Learn How to Sew a Scarf
- Ninja Applique DIY Throw Pillow
- Little Explorer Boys’ Pants Pattern
- Mix and Match Circle Quilt Pattern
- Scarf to Blanket Convertible Clothing Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners