2 Hour Summer Maxi Dress
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
The best thing about using free maxi skirt and dress patterns to create pieces for your summer wardrobe is that they are insanely comfy. Using 2 to 2 1/2 yards of jersey knit fabric, this gorgeous free dress pattern for sewing shows you how to create a t-shirt dress you are actually going to want to wear in under 2 hours. The 2 Hour Summer Maxi Dress combines an old tee or a t-shirt pattern you love with a very simple skirt pattern to make the comfortable and flattering dress of your dreams.
Project Type: Make a Project
Time to complete: In an evening
Sewn by: Machine
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Anniversary Lace Maxi Dress
Perfect Little Black Dress Pattern
Free Spirit DIY Maxi Dress
Tropical Wrap Dress Pattern
Bra to Dress Transformation
Vintage Evening Gown Refashion Tutorial
Lovely Lace DIY Slip Dress
Swirly Twirly Free Dress Pattern
Leather Accents Free Dress Pattern
1940s Pin Up Dress Tutorial
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners