This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Child’s Wool Scarflette
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"I created this wool version of the scarflette in response to a church project to collect scarves for children in Afghanistan, as winter is coming on and there are many children in need there. I have a large piece of wool melton that I'm using for the outside, and I’m upcycling the twill from old khaki dress pants for the backing. My hope is that the wool will keep the childrens' necks warm, while the old twill will be soft against their skin."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Read Next'50s Dress with Knotted Shoulders
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Have your dress your spoons, forks, and knives to the nines with this Cutlery Pockets Sewing Pattern. No matter what special occasion… Continue reading: "Cutlery Pockets Sewing Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Spider Web Pillow
- Diy Halloween Banner
- How to Make a Bag Out of a Mask
- Tote Bags To Seat Cushions
- Notebook Cover With Receipt Pocket
- How To Make A Toiletry Wrap
- DIY Felt Leaf Placemats
- DIY Cute Ghost Decorations
- Free Pumpkin Placemat Pattern
- How To Make Half Square Triangles
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners