The French Striped Dress Tutorial
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
No one can doubt that the French have some serious style. Be the coolest of cool with this easy tutorial teaching you how to make a 1960s French-inspired dress. Read along and learn, step by step, how to sew a striped dress with a boat neckline and two front pockets. Pictures guide you along every step of the way. All you need are 1½ yards of knit striped fabric, matching thread, and a free weekend. Enjoy!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
- 1½ yards of knit striped fabric
- Matching thread
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Handmade Fabric Border
- Making Bias Tape
- AllFreeSewing's Instagram Links
- Simple Dress Sewing Tutorial
- Easy Sew Remote Pillow
- Decorated Denim Tote Bag
- How To Sew A T-shirt Style Neckband
- Oversized Hot Pads
- Diy Hair Towel Wrap
- How To Sew A Dog Bed
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners