Colourful Cross Stitch Draught Excluder
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"If you live in a draughty house like mine, you can keep the cold at bay by making this draught excluder. This funky colourful draught excluder is cross stitched on one side with some playful typography “Mind The Gap” and backed in denim. This project not only is bright, colourful and humorous but quicker than your average cross stitch. Using worsted wool and a half cross stitch really speed up the project."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Teacher's Pet Dress Pattern
- How to Create Embroidery Designs Online
- Rainbow and Clouds Embroidery Design
- How to Label Floss Cards
- Mason Jar Dish Towel Pattern
- 15 Free Embroidery Patterns and How to Embroider Tutorials
- Delicate Flowers Embroidery Pattern
- DIY Cross Stitch Travel Map
- Free Flamingo Cross Stitch Pattern
- Stitch On! Embroidered Needle Book
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Ways To Disinfect Clothes & Fight The Virus
- Unisex Scrubs Pants Free Pattern
- Unmasking Diy Mask Material - Free Pattern
- Scrap Fabric Butterflies
- Birds In The Air Quilt Block
- Diy Bunny Basket
- Leather Vs Kraft-tex
- How To Sew A Pillow Cover In 4 Easy Steps
- How To Sew A Scrunchie In 5 Steps
- What is Tacking in Sewing?
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners