This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Embroidered Butterfly Hanging Decoration
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"A simple embroidery pattern to make a pretty hanging butterfly decoration. This is a great embroidery design for beginners as it only uses a few basic stitches. Use an variegated thread to get a colour chance effect without having to keep starting and stopping or a single colour thread. This is a great project for using small scraps of fabric too, as very little is needed to make these pretty butterflies. When they are finished they can filled with pot pourri or lavender to make them scented sachets or with fibre fill to make a simple decoration."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Read NextMason Jar Dish Towel Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Mason Jar Dish Towel Pattern
- Delicate Flowers Embroidery Pattern
- Rainbow and Clouds Embroidery Design
- Types of Embroidery
- Bloom Embroidery Hoop
- Punch Needle Embroidered Pillow Tutorial
- DIY Cross Stitch Travel Map
- How to Create Embroidery Designs Online
- Hello Sunshine Embroidery Hoop Art
- Hand Embroidered Flowers
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Types Of Buttons: A Comprehensive Guide
- Best of National Sewing Month 2021
- Easy Sew Shirt Extender
- How To Sew Your Own Padded Fabric Bag Handles
- Diy 4th Of July Pillow
- Diy Bias Tape Tutorial
- Machine Embroidered Stamped Mini Tote Bag
- Diy Sunglasses Case
- Difference Between Textile and Fabric and Cloth
- Americana Star Placemat Quilt Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners