Fall Pumpkin Mug Rug Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
You do not have to go to the pumpkin patch to get your hands on an adorable gourd. This how to make a mug rug tutorial shows you how to make pumpkin craft ideas that are incredibly cozy. The Fall Pumpkin Mug Rug Pattern uses quilting techniques to create a too cute coaster that you can use all year long. When you make this free sewing pattern, you can easily turn just about any latte into a pumpkin spice latte (without the extra cost). You will need about a yard of orange scraps to make this pattern.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextNo Sew Upcycled Sweater Pumpkin
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Sensory Mat Tutorial
- Diy Spider Web Pillow
- Diy Halloween Banner
- How to Make a Bag Out of a Mask
- Tote Bags To Seat Cushions
- Notebook Cover With Receipt Pocket
- How To Make A Toiletry Wrap
- DIY Felt Leaf Placemats
- DIY Cute Ghost Decorations
- Free Pumpkin Placemat Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners