This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
24 Handmade Craft Ideas from 2010: A Year of Free Crafts
- see all comments
"I can not download th eproject...link is not working...please check"
"I have downloaded the Trevor Pyjama pattern but am unable to just print one size but I cannot turn off the layers of unwangted sizes"
Halloween Web Table Topper
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
"This project can be done for any occasion. I decided this time for Halloween, but you can make it for Christmas or Thanksgiving. With the smaller measurements, you can also do the same colors and placemats. Size of the table topper; 79cmx79cm/31"x31" Size of the placemat ; 32cmx32cm/12.5"x12.5" As you wish you can quilt the table topper or you can just use the patchwork pattern. It is an easy and very quick pattern. Materials for the placemat 4cmx61cm/1.5"x25" 6 stripes, 105cm/42" binding 1 fat quarter backing fabric and batting Materials for the table topper . 6.5cmx160cm/2.5"x63" 6 stripes, . 260cm/102" binding 1-yard backing fabric and batting "
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Read NextMini Felt Bunny
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Plastic Bag Dispensers
Stop shoving all those plastic bags into the cupboard or under the sink! These Plastic Bag Dispensers will solve all your storage… Continue reading: "Plastic Bag Dispensers"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Ruffled Diaper Cover Pattern
- Girl's Vintage Pinafore Pattern
- Free Tiered Dress Pattern For Girls
- How To Add Pockets To A Skirt Or Dress
- Loose Ends
- How to Use a PDF Sewing Pattern
- 27 Free Kids Apron Patterns
- How to Sew a Simple Coaster
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Refashion a T-Shirt That is Too Small
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners