Sweet Hearts for Valentines Day
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"These simple hand sewn hearts made from bright coloured felts are perfect for someone you love…small enough to slip into pockets and purses as a Valentines Day surprise…they’re quick and easy to make…and an original gift for tweens and teens to create and give to their friends."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Holiday Placemat Patterns to Sew
- Reversible Holiday Table Runner for Halloween and Thanksgiving
- Diy Beach Cover up Dress
- How to Sew a Gift for Any Occasion: 12 Easy Do-It-Yourself Gift Ideas Free eBook
- 30 Free Sewing Patterns for Women: Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- Reversible Quilted Place Mats
- Mother's Day DIY Hoop Art
- Holiday Snuggle Blanket
- A Tisket, A Tasket a Fabric Easter Basket!
- Sashiko Denim Christmas Stocking
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Sew Lace
- How To Sew A Drawstring Bag
- Dinosaur Bag
- Sewing Cards For Kids
- How To Make Simple Chair Cushions
- Tips For Learning To Read A Sewing Pattern
- Diy Face Mask Without Elastic
- 3d Face Mask Pattern+video Instructions
- Sew A Simple Pillowcase In 15 Minutes Flat
- How To Add Snaps To Your Sewing Projects
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners