Sweet Hearts for Valentines Day
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"These simple hand sewn hearts made from bright coloured felts are perfect for someone you love…small enough to slip into pockets and purses as a Valentines Day surprise…they’re quick and easy to make…and an original gift for tweens and teens to create and give to their friends."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Embroidered Snowflake Pincushion
- How to Make Felt Christmas Lights Ornaments
- 11 Holiday Placemat Patterns to Sew
- Holiday Snuggle Blanket
- Star Folk Ornaments
- DIY Tassel Garland for Fall
- How to Sew a Gift for Any Occasion: 12 Easy Do-It-Yourself Gift Ideas Free eBook
- Free Scrappy Christmas Tree Pattern
- How to Sew a Fabric Valentine’s Day Banner from Scraps
- Patriotic Throw Pillows
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- No-Sew Sloth Hoodie
- Women's Raglan Shirt
- Christmas Embroidery Hoop
- DIY Polar Bear Pillow
- DIY Snowman Hoop Ornament
- Rolled Hem with a Serger
- Kawaii Gift Box
- Handmade Pincushion and Pattern Weights Set
- Sewing With Leather for the First Time
- Sweet DIY Candy Ornaments - 2 FREE Templates!
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners