This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Round Potholders Free Sewing Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Make my easy round potholders for your kitchen or a DIY gift! My free quilted potholder pattern folds like a taco around cookie sheets and pot lids to protect your hands from the heat, making this round taco hot pad style both functional and cute. My free sewing pattern and tutorial is simple to make, and I'll show you the proper way to layer fabric, batting and Insul-Bright for heat protection. It's a great fabric scrap-buster project that's a fun alternative to sewing oven mitts. Use holiday fabric for a cute Christmas sewing project for holiday cookie baking."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
- Fabric (fabric scraps will work)
- Insul-Bright insulated batting
- Cotton batting
- 1/2" double-fold bias tape
- Cotton thread
Read Next5 Minute Scarf Wreath
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Sensory Mat Tutorial
- Diy Spider Web Pillow
- Diy Halloween Banner
- How to Make a Bag Out of a Mask
- Tote Bags To Seat Cushions
- Notebook Cover With Receipt Pocket
- How To Make A Toiletry Wrap
- DIY Felt Leaf Placemats
- DIY Cute Ghost Decorations
- Free Pumpkin Placemat Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners