How To Make A Minky Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"I’ve decided that I’m basically a lizard. If the sun isn’t shining on me, then I’m cold. In the middle of cold winters I need either a space heater or lots of blankets. I’m usually wearing socks, slippers, a base layer, a top layer, and a cardigan. Even with all of these layers, if I’m sitting to work or read to the kids, I need a throw blanket on me to keep me warm. I’ve been given some really nice blankets as gifts, but they are often throw size which means they are just barely too small. I decided to make my own DIY minky blanket that would be the perfect width and length."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Face Mask Without Elastic
- 3d Face Mask Pattern+video Instructions
- Sew A Simple Pillowcase In 15 Minutes Flat
- How To Add Snaps To Your Sewing Projects
- Make Quick Gift Bags
- Diy Travel Neck Pillow
- Stuffed Animal Face Mask
- Cactus Finger Puppet
- Sewing With Grommets & Eyelets: Tips, Tricks & Projects
- Perfect Beach Dress For Summer Fun
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners