This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
Oversized Hot Pads
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"When I gifted one of these casserole sized hot pads to my sister, she declared it was the kitchen item she always needed, but never knew it! Everyone I've made one for has asked for another for a friend. You can learn to sew these quilted oversized pot holders with my step by step tutorial. They require minimal fabric, you can sew up a whole batch of them pretty quickly, and they make the best gifts! "
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Half yard cuts of two fabrics, plus fabric for binding
- Cotton batting
- Walking foot for quilting
Read NextLondon Shade Tutorial
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Create a breezy, boho chic cardigan that's sure to be your wardrobe essential for spring and summer with this sewing tutorial. With… Continue reading: "Simple Kimono Cardigan Tutorial"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Best of National Sewing Month 2021
- Easy Sew Shirt Extender
- How To Sew Your Own Padded Fabric Bag Handles
- Diy 4th Of July Pillow
- Diy Bias Tape Tutorial
- Machine Embroidered Stamped Mini Tote Bag
- Diy Sunglasses Case
- Difference Between Textile and Fabric and Cloth
- Americana Star Placemat Quilt Pattern
- Americana Star Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners