Easy DIY Poncho
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Layer up this spring with the chic asymmetrical Easy DIY Poncho. This poncho is super easy and quick to make. You will only need one yard of knit fabric to make such a versatile piece of clothing. It will probably take you longer to pick out which color fabric to make your poncho than it does for your to make it! Ponchos are great layering clothes to add to your wardrobe, especially if your region has a varying climate. Put your DIY poncho on over long sleeve shirts, T shirts, and even dresses if that's your style.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Pink Blush Scalloped DIY Dress will make you look and feel so feminine and chic. This dress was inspired by a similar one from… Continue reading: "Pink Blush Scalloped DIY Dress"
- Beautiful Bow Tank
- DIY Ann Taylor Petal Tank
- Asymmetrical Striped Top Made From Two T-Shirts
- Cool for the Summer: 25 Free Tank Top Sewing Patterns
- Michael Kors-Inspired Poncho Pattern
- Bow Tie DIY Shirt
- Snuggly Warm DIY Sweatshirt
- Parisienne Top Pattern
- 30 Minute Kimono Top Printable Pattern
- Sunbeam Oversized DIY Top
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Make The Cutest Mini Fabric Bin!
- Mason Jar Pincushion
- DIY Circle Swimsuit Cover Up
- Adorable Bakery Embroidery Pattern
- Upcycled Jeans Fabric Basket
- Why And How To Use Interfacing
- 16 Face Coverings to Sew
- DIY Coffee Cozy with Photograph
- DIY T-Shirt Dress
- Colorful Washable Rug DIY
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners