9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
Reusable, Washable Table Cover
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
This is northing scarier than watching your child at the kitchen table, marker in hand, attacking an art project with full force. This Reusable, Washable Table Cover will solve all your problems and wash away your fears of a stained table. This is an easy sewing project that uses your favorite fabric and a little bit of elastic to cover your entire table and protect it from arts and crafts time. Now you don't have to spend money on plastic table cloths that are harmful to the environment--you can simply make it yourself and use it over and over again.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Metal Frame Embroidered Bag Pattern
- Reading Glasses Case Using A Flex Frame
- Simple Sew Mug Warmer
- Diy Frankenstein Costume With A Free Pattern
- Diy Marshmello Fortnite Costume
- Diy Halloween Cape With Hood
- Halloween Finger Puppets
- Evergreen Wreath Quilt
- How To Make A Mask Protector
- Make A Table Napkin From Fabric - Easy Square Corner Method
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners