This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Sew a Simple Pillowcase in 15 Minutes Flat
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"DIY pillowcases might be one of the best sewing projects for beginners. With straight lines and easy sew fabrics, pillowcases are perfect sewing projects for kids too. Here's a step by step tutorial on how to sew a pillowcase 2 different ways: make a basic pillowcase with a contrast band + one with French seams. Also learn the best fabric for making pillowcases. It's an easy home decor sewing project that'll help you gain confidence sewing straight lines."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextMounted Sewing Room Idea
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Mitten Sewing Pattern
- What is Draping? In Sewing and Fashion
- Teardrop Nostalgic Christmas Ornament
- Felt Nativity Advent Calendar Pattern
- DIY Fabric Tree For Christmas
- Star Christmas Ornament Block
- Sew Fast Autumn Table Runner Pattern
- Yoga Mat Strap
- Square Kitchen Potholders
- Christmas Ornaments With Stripes
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners