9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
Star Spangled Table Mat
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Looking in my sewing room, I spotted a roll of nylon cord next in my leftover fabric basket. There's not much fabric left in the basket, but there's a lot of cord. I thought a little bit about what I could do with what I had and I came up with an idea. I have two different colors of American star-themed fabric, so I can alternate the fabric to make a pleasing, contrasting effect. I will be showing you how to make a corded table mat which I'll call the Star Spangled Table Mat. The cord that we'll use is encased in a bias tape so that there will be no raw edges."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 7 Holiday Face Mask Patterns
- Diy Hot Pads - 2 Designs
- Handmade Handbag Hacks
- Easy Snowflake Coasters To Sew Free Template
- Easy Unique Christmas Ornament
- DIY Snowmen Angels Face Mask
- Candy Cane Christmas Face Mask Tutorial
- Gingerbread Jewels Fabric Face Mask Pattern
- White Sparkles Holiday Face Mask DIY
- Easy Diy Faux Fur Pompom
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners