15-Minute DIY Nursing Cover
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Give one of the best baby shower gifts to give and make it in under half an hour when you check out this DIY sewing project idea. The 15-Minute DIY Nursing Cover is a fabulous sewn gift to make for a new mom who plans on breast feeding. Easily created out of a cute and soft fabric, this baby shower gift idea is extra washable and just as creative. Anyone who has ever breast fed before knows that sometimes it is impossible to find a spare room for privacy. Bring some portable privacy along with the breast feeding shawl tutorial.
Project Type: Make a Project
Time to complete: Under an hour
Sewn by: Machine
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners