We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Learn how to make a fabric flower that is unique, cute, and the perfect way to use up scraps with this pretty little idea. The Hexi Fabric Flower Pattern is made up of several smaller scraps of fabric and makes an excellent accent for any of your projects that might need just a little bit of flair. Created in about half an hour, these beautiful, petite blooms would look fabulous attached to a DIY pillow, purse pattern, or even work as a pin. Spring sewing projects have never been simpler!
Project Type: Learn a Technique
Time to complete: Under an hour
Sewn by: Hand
Find more fabulous fabric flowers by heading over to 25+ Easy FAbric Flower Patterns.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners