We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Learn how to make a fabric flower that is unique, cute, and the perfect way to use up scraps with this pretty little idea. The Hexi Fabric Flower Pattern is made up of several smaller scraps of fabric and makes an excellent accent for any of your projects that might need just a little bit of flair. Created in about half an hour, these beautiful, petite blooms would look fabulous attached to a DIY pillow, purse pattern, or even work as a pin. Spring sewing projects have never been simpler!
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Find more fabulous fabric flowers by heading over to 25+ Easy FAbric Flower Patterns.
Read NextNon-Slip Foot Pedal Pad
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Heart Keychain
- Sam Sunbonnet Key Holder
- Sewing Planners For Sewing Projects
- Basic Clothing Alterations: Learn How to Make Alterations at Home
- $5 DIY Sewing Machine Extension Table
- 7 Easy Valentine's Day Sewing Projects Free eBook
- Natural Organic Dried Cherry Pit Hand Warmers
- How to Shorten Sleeves of a Button Up Shirt
- 8 DIY Reusable Makeup Remover Pads
- 9 Ways to Transform Old T-Shirts Free eBook
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners