How To Make Scrunchies From T-shirts
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Make scrunchies out of a t-shirt following these easy steps. The knit fabric from t-shirts make great scrunchies because they're already stretchy. Fabric can be expensive (especially when my girls want to make scrunchies every day!) Why not use the fabric from old t-shirts to make them? Think of the variety of fabric patterns and designs from shirts. Plus if it's something they've outgrown or it has stain spots and is going to be thrown out anyway, why not use some of the fabric for a scrunchie."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Headband Pattern
- Darn Good Yarn Fat Quarter Storage Bag
- Child Size Face Mask
- Diy Mask - Free Face Mask Pattern
- No Sew Diy Mask - Duct Tape To The Rescue
- Ways To Disinfect Clothes & Fight The Virus
- Unisex Scrubs Pants Free Pattern
- Unmasking Diy Mask Material - Free Pattern
- Scrap Fabric Butterflies
- Birds In The Air Quilt Block
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners