Scrapbuster: A Trio of Quick Sewing Projects
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Sew a trio of scrap buster project. Sew a seat belt for your purse. Sew a cord keeper for all the cords in your house. And sew a tie-on luggage tag."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Sew a Dart Using Only the Bobbin Thread
- Off the Shoulder Dress Pattern
- Make Your Own Pom Pom Shorts
- Refashion 2 T Shirts Into a Summer Dress
- Make Your Own Pearl Accent Jeans
- How to Make a Silk Asymmetrical Top
- Paper Bag Pants Pattern – Dressing with Comfort Made so Easy
- Photos and Camera Block
- Easy DIY Neoprene Tote Bag w/ Printable Pattern
- Free Template - How to Add a Pocket to Any Bag!
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners