Scrapbuster: A Trio of Quick Sewing Projects
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Sew a trio of scrap buster project. Sew a seat belt for your purse. Sew a cord keeper for all the cords in your house. And sew a tie-on luggage tag."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Sewing Caddy
- DIY Dryer Top Ironing Pad
- 30 Simple Sewing Projects to Use Up Your Scraps
- Portable Hanging Cup Holder
- Make a Difference Stethoscope Cover
- Toadstool Wrist Pincushion Tutorial
- 46+ Free Doll Clothes Patterns
- Portable Sewing Station
- Grandma's Pincushion Thread Catcher Tutorial
- Wall Pocket Organizer
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- No-Sew Sloth Hoodie
- Women's Raglan Shirt
- Christmas Embroidery Hoop
- DIY Polar Bear Pillow
- DIY Snowman Hoop Ornament
- Rolled Hem with a Serger
- Kawaii Gift Box
- Handmade Pincushion and Pattern Weights Set
- Sewing With Leather for the First Time
- Sweet DIY Candy Ornaments - 2 FREE Templates!
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners