We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
If you are looking for a creative way to wrap up your gift cards this season, check out these Pretty Fabric Envelopes. Perfect packaging for gift cards this Christmas, these DIY fabric envelopes are made using sweet fabric and customized with fabric stamps, address labels, embroidered details, and more. Sometimes giving a gift card is the best bet when it comes to gifts (especially when it comes to surly teenagers), but that does not mean you cannot personalize the process! Use up scraps or pick out some decorative prints just for this project. Either way, they are sure to be used again and again.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Go retro using what's in the linen closet with a pillowcase dress pattern for a Sweet and Simple Pillowcase Dress. Make your own… Continue reading: "Sweet and Simple Vintage Pillowcase Dress"
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners