Scrappy Patchwork Plastic Bag Holder Tutorial
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Storing plastic bags has never been easier! You can use your fabric scraps and leftovers to follow this Scrappy Patchwork Plastic Bag Holder Tutorial. This plastic bag holder pattern is beautiful and a great storage solution. You can use the string piecing technique, the quilt as you go technique, or even the mile a minute technique to make this project. With so many options, it's hard not to make this excellent plastic bag holder. It's time to finally keep all of those plastic bags in one place!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Nobody makes cookies like grandma, and now you can preserve her cooking secrets with Grandma's Secret Recipe Pot Holders! This… Continue reading: "Grandma's Secret Recipe Pot Holders"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Collapsible Quilted Tabletop Tree
- 2 Way Shopping Bag
- Personalized Christmas Stockings
- Free Christmas Stocking Sewing Pattern With Toe Patch
- Diy Snuffle Ball For Dogs
- Diy Reversible Fabric Baskets
- Sew Easy Diaper Cover In 4 Steps
- 15 Minute Cloth Napkin
- 15 Blanket Sewing Patterns
- Easy Diy Fabric Pumpkins
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners