Spearmint DIY Hand Warmers
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
These lovely little Spearmint DIY Hand Warmers are the perfect way to keep your fingers toasty during the cold gales of winter. When the mercury starts to drop, it's easy to warm up your hands with just a few dollars and a few extra minutes of your time. Learn how to make hand warmers quickly and easily with this simple tutorial. In fact, these little guys are so fun and easy to make, you'll want to whip some up for yourself as well as everyone you know, because they make great holiday gifts and they're incredibly useful!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextQuilt Squares Sewing Machine Cover
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Kid's Robe Pattern
- Shiny + Bright Ornament #6
- Free Mitten Sewing Pattern
- What is Draping? In Sewing and Fashion
- Teardrop Nostalgic Christmas Ornament
- Felt Nativity Advent Calendar Pattern
- DIY Fabric Tree For Christmas
- Star Christmas Ornament Block
- Sew Fast Autumn Table Runner Pattern
- Yoga Mat Strap
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners