Denim Fabric Key Fobs
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"I love to use all the parts of a pair of blue jeans with my upcycled denim crafts. It is often the details such as the waistbands, seams, and pockets that give denim upcycle its character. In the past, I made a rug out of denim waistbands but that required a lot of pairs of jeans. For these no-sew denim key fobs, you only need the part of one waistband. They would make a fun gift and can be personalized with an initial stencil."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- denim waistband
- leather scrap
- d-ring clasp
- Chicago Screws
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Scrunchie Sewing Pattern
- How To Cut Leggings Into Shorts
- How To Add A Side Pocket To Leggings
- Why You Should Submit Your Projects to AllFreeSewing
- Diy Dog Leash
- Fun Diy Sunglasses Case
- Kim from Exquisitely Unremarkable
- How To Make Kids Pants Smaller
- Easy Handmade Fabric Border
- Making Bias Tape
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners