We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Create a fun, springy accessory with this Fabric Flower Headband Pattern. There is no need to worry about lack of sewing experience holing you back, because this accessory is one of those simple no-sew projects that does not require needles, thread, or years of sewing experience. With just a little bit of fabric and a few extra minutes, you can create an adorable wardrobe staple that looks great with any warm-weather outfit. Follow the simple step-by-step instructions and learn how to create a headband that will save you money and look cute to boot!
Project Type: Make a Project
Time to complete: Under an hour
Sewn by: Hand
Find more great fabric flower patterns by visiting 25+ Easy Fabric Flower Patterns.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- To Wash Fabric Before Sewing or Not: Tips for Preparing Fabric
- 10 Designer Sewing Patterns
- Beautiful Beginner DIY Dresses: 24 Easy Dress Patterns
- What Kind of Thread to Use for Sewing Leather
- Ribbon Band DIY Pattern Weights
- Patchwork Fabric Basket Pattern
- Remona from The Stitching Scientist
- Beautiful Bows Child’s Headband Sewing Pattern
- Stuffed Owls Sewing Pattern
- Playing Card Holder Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners