We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Create a fun, springy accessory with this Fabric Flower Headband Pattern. There is no need to worry about lack of sewing experience holing you back, because this accessory is one of those simple no-sew projects that does not require needles, thread, or years of sewing experience. With just a little bit of fabric and a few extra minutes, you can create an adorable wardrobe staple that looks great with any warm-weather outfit. Follow the simple step-by-step instructions and learn how to create a headband that will save you money and look cute to boot!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Find more great fabric flower patterns by visiting 25+ Easy Fabric Flower Patterns.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fabric Easter Egg
- Diy Baby Blanket With Self Binding Border
- Mini Backbag
- Make A Baby Cheater Quilt
- Diy Book Cover In 10 Minutes
- Making Continuous Bias Binding Tape
- Knotted Hair Ties
- Diy Pom Pom Bunny
- Fab Floral Face Mask Tutorial
- Olive Blouse Review
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners