We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Create a fun, springy accessory with this Fabric Flower Headband Pattern. There is no need to worry about lack of sewing experience holing you back, because this accessory is one of those simple no-sew projects that does not require needles, thread, or years of sewing experience. With just a little bit of fabric and a few extra minutes, you can create an adorable wardrobe staple that looks great with any warm-weather outfit. Follow the simple step-by-step instructions and learn how to create a headband that will save you money and look cute to boot!
Project Type: Make a Project
Time to complete: Under an hour
Sewn by: Hand
Find more great fabric flower patterns by visiting 25+ Easy Fabric Flower Patterns.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fairfield Pillow Inserts
- Scrappy DIY Grocery Bag Pattern
- Remona's Reversible Tote Bag
- Oversize DIY Shirt
- Ruffle Blouse
- Know Your Skirts Guide [Infographic]
- Know Your Bras Guide [Infographic]
- DIY Remote Control Holder
- Pom Pom DIY Beach Cover Up
- One Hour Pom Pom Christmas Tree
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners