How To Make And Wash Diy Cloth Toilet Paper From Recycling
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Don’t panic if you can’t find any toilet paper, because you can make your own DIY cloth toilet paper easily and for FREE from reclaimed fabric you already have in your home! No sewing required, just scissors and the courage to try something new that is really good for your body and for the environment! This post also explains the reasons why you should at least try using reusable toilet paper, for both your body and the environment. There is also a detailed description of how to use it, wash it and care for it. "
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Reclaimed fabric from your home (T-shirts, sheets, towels, etc.)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Magic Pillowcase
- Little Black Dress Pattern
- DIY Face Mask Donation Information
- 6 Pocket Tote Bag
- How To Cinch A Waist With Elastic
- Easy Fabric Gift Bag
- Plus Size Babydoll Blouse
- Diy Bean Bag Toss Game
- Handy Dandy Tool Organizer Case
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners