We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"You can easily make your own infinity scarf in just a few simple steps, even if you can't sew! This step by step tutorial shows you how. Scarves make a great fit because you can personalize it by picking a fabric that fits your intended recipient's style. For this tutorial, you will need 2 yards of fabric but that 2 yards will be enough to make 2 scarves. You will also need iron-on adhesive tape, an iron, and some scissors or a rotary cutter set."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners