This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"You can easily make your own infinity scarf in just a few simple steps, even if you can't sew! This step by step tutorial shows you how. Scarves make a great fit because you can personalize it by picking a fabric that fits your intended recipient's style. For this tutorial, you will need 2 yards of fabric but that 2 yards will be enough to make 2 scarves. You will also need iron-on adhesive tape, an iron, and some scissors or a rotary cutter set."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Make these easy, retro kitchen curtains with gingham bows to hang in your windows, and watch your home instantly transform! This… Continue reading: "Kitchen Curtains with Gingham Bows"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Kids Robe Pattern
- Shiny + Bright Ornament #6
- Free Mitten Sewing Pattern
- What is Draping? In Sewing and Fashion
- Teardrop Nostalgic Christmas Ornament
- Felt Nativity Advent Calendar Pattern
- DIY Fabric Tree For Christmas
- Star Christmas Ornament Block
- Sew Fast Autumn Table Runner Pattern
- Yoga Mat Strap
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners