This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
DIY Upcycled Sweater Mug Cozy
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Learn how to upcycle sweater sleeves into a sweater mug cozy. This beginner sewing project is great for keeping mugs warm, and makes a great handmade gift! Sweaters are one of my favorite things to upcycle. There’s so many things you can make from one sweater! I had an old sweater that I wanted to make a mug cozy from the sweater sleeve cuffs. The sweater is nice and warm to keep a mug warm, and the stretch of the cuffs keep it snug against the mug. This is a really fast and easy sewing project, and it makes a great gift!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read Next8 DIY Reusable Makeup Remover Pads
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 8 DIY Makeup Remover Pads
- Vintage Hat and Bag Refashion
- DIY Winter Hat from Upcycled Sweater
- LOFT Inspired Ruffle Tank
- DIY Travel Storage Bags
- 40+ Ideas for What to Make with Old Jeans
- Gossip Girl Inspired DIY Headband
- Trendy Hoodie Refashion Sewing Pattern
- Denim Fabric Basket Tutorial
- 9 Old T-Shirt Transformations eBook
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sam Sunbonnet Key Holder
- Sewing Planners For Sewing Projects
- Basic Clothing Alterations: Learn How to Make Alterations at Home
- $5 DIY Sewing Machine Extension Table
- 7 Easy Valentine's Day Sewing Projects Free eBook
- Natural Organic Dried Cherry Pit Hand Warmers
- How to Shorten Sleeves of a Button Up Shirt
- 8 DIY Reusable Makeup Remover Pads
- 9 Ways to Transform Old T-Shirts Free eBook
- Sunbonnet Key Cover
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners