This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Free Upcycled Baby Shoes Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Learn how to make upcycled baby shoes with a free sewing pattern. It’s a great way to reuse and recycle denim for durable fabric shoes! I love making baby shoes. They’re fast and cute, and my babies walk holes into them so quickly. My favorite baby shoes are upcycled baby shoes with this free baby shoes pattern, and the best part is that it comes in THREE different sizes! I made so many for my own babies, and I still make them as baby gifts! I love using denim since it’s soft and durable. It protects the little baby toes from getting scratched. Sometimes I even use leather for the soles for something extra. "
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Itty Bitty Simple Dress Pattern combines the adorable look of a little girls' dress with the convenience of a onesie, making it… Continue reading: "Itty Bitty Simple Dress Pattern"
- Sweet and Simple Vintage Pillowcase Dress
- Trendy Hoodie Refashion Sewing Pattern
- Refashion an Old Scarf
- How to Make Slippers From Jeans
- Super Simple T-shirt Quilt
- Elegant Bell Sleeve Top Refashion
- Vintage Dress Refashion Tutorial
- Upcycled Denim Bracelet
- Table Runner DIY Clutch
- Lace Refashion Tutorial
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Sew A Tiny Hem With The Rolled Hem Foot
- Turning Japanese Bag Free Sewing Pattern And Tutorial
- Easy No-sew Rug
- Free Ice Cream Pint Cozy Sewing Pattern
- Simple Denim Pouch
- 31 Easy Sew Bookmarks
- Make Pom Pom Pillows
- Mens Pajama Shorts With Pockets
- Krista West from Avlea Folk Embroidery
- 25+ Anna & Elsa Costume DIYs + Frozen Costume Patterns
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners