Cold Shoulder Flannel Shirt Refashion
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"I was inspired to refashion a flannel shirt with cold shoulders when I saw one on Nasty Gal for $48. I detached the collar, cut out the shoulders, finished the edges with bias binding and reattached the collar."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Make a bedside organizer and leave your nightstand uncluttered with books and magazines. This bedside pocket organizer is an easy… Continue reading: "How to Make a Bedside Organizer"
- Ravishing Peplum Refashion
- 35+ Refashioning Projects for Refashionistas
- Diy Men’s Shirt To Dress Refashion Tutorial
- 15 Minute Lacy Blazer
- Denim Fabric Basket Tutorial
- Sunhat From Placemats
- Funky Pencil Cases from Jeans
- Sweatshirt Liposuction
- Pillowcase Tote Bag Tutorial
- Simple Upcycled Cardigan Tutorial
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Upcycled Pillow Insert
- Garden Kneeler
- Summer Top From A Men's Shirt Refashion
- Easy Long Cardigan
- 7 Types of Embroidery
- How To Make The Easiest Tassels Ever
- Cactus Mini Quilt
- Womens Cowl Sweatshirt
- Girls Romper Pattern
- Diy Princess In Black Costume
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners