Short T-Shirt Refashion
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Too short shirts are not comfortable and no fun to wear - combine two shirts into one with this simple refashion. A gathered faux second layer will lengthen the shirt and it's easy to sew, just follow the step by step instructions. Refashions are easier than sewing from scratch, so dig around in your closet and look for old clothes to cut up and sew back together. Perfect refashion for a teen, tween, or adult woman!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Two old shirts.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Upcycled Swimsuit Made From a Pair of Pants
- Denim Fabric Basket Tutorial
- Refashioned Halter Bikini Top
- Blooming Bib DIY
- Summer Cape DIY
- Upcycled DIY Sweater Boots
- 40+ Ideas for What to Make with Old Jeans
- Simple Upcycled Cardigan Tutorial
- Seattle Style Shirt Dress Refashion
- One Hour Vintage Toddler Sweater
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sewing Cards For Kids
- How To Make Simple Chair Cushions
- Tips For Learning To Read A Sewing Pattern
- Diy Face Mask Without Elastic
- 3d Face Mask Pattern+video Instructions
- Sew A Simple Pillowcase In 15 Minutes Flat
- How To Add Snaps To Your Sewing Projects
- Make Quick Gift Bags
- Diy Travel Neck Pillow
- Stuffed Animal Face Mask
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners